Rural Education Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
Interested in how rural schools can best support:
- Mental & Behavioral Health?
- Teacher Preparation, Recruitment, & Retention?
- STEM Education?
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity?
Interested in building relationships with rural educators and providing support to build capacity in rural schools?
Work with faculty members, researchers, and graduate students to understand and problem-solve issues that rural schools, educators, families, and communities face!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage in meaningful research meetings
- Collect data on campus and in rural schools
- Present data collected at research symposiums
Please fill out the application and attach your class schedule and your curriculum vitae/resume (PDF or DOC). Or, email email@example.com for more information and an application.
We are so excited that you are interested in working with the Rural Education Research and Implementation Center (RERIC) as an undergraduate research assistant.
All fields are required.